Data Engineer (m/f/x)
ConsciousGrowth is building the first Digital Conscious Business Bank. Our first application is next-generation, founder-friendly business lending that helps founders to retain ownership and control of their company. Our vision is to build an entire banking platform that promotes and rewards conscious entrepreneurship. We understand a Bank as more than just financial services, but as a platform for a community to be built around.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Data Engineer to join our team and accompany our clients in their banking journey. You will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture. You will work with BI manager on data initiatives, build data platforms and BI solutions that will support cross-functional teams to make data-driven decisions.
- Design, implement, maintain, and optimize existing data pipeline architecture and ETL processes;
- Scope, develop and maintain data connectors, including third party web apps;
- Identify, design, implement and maintain internal processes through automation and data delivery optimization;
- Build BI/analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics;
- Work closely with Engineering and Product to translate business and technical requirements into data platforms and pipelines; and
- Collaborate with internal and external consumers of data; support data-related technical issues and support data needs.
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and international environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Exciting and challenging projects; and
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform the financial industry.
Who you are
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, informatics, or a related field and/or 3+ years of industry experience;
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL);
- Advanced Python knowledge and experience;
- Proficient in building and optimizing database, data warehouse, and data pipelines;
- Experience in building third party web apps for data integration (e.g. Shopify, PayPal); and
- An excellent command of English.
- Nice-to-Haves: Experience with AWS databases (e.g. RDS); Experience with other AWS technologies such as Lambda, ECS, EC2 and Glue; Experience or knowledge in database administration; Experience or knowledge in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau); Experience or knowledge in data modelling; and Familiar with Linux and Docker.