Investment Manager (m/f/x)
ConsciousGrowth is building the first Digital Conscious Business Bank. Our first application is next-generation, founder-friendly business lending that helps founders to retain ownership and control of their company. Our vision is to build an entire Banking platform that promotes and rewards conscious entrepreneurship. Therefore we are currently looking for a highly motivated Investment Manager to support our Investment team.
- Take responsibility from day one in a fast-paced company that is successfully growing.
- Manage the full sales cycle - prospecting, lead generation, qualifying, managing the sales funnel, negotiating, closing deals all day long.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy based on ConsciousGrowth’s evolving needs and goals.
- Help build relationships with multipliers and networks within the Start-Up ecosystem.
- Track leads and sales metrics. Experiment with different approaches and use data to identify the approaches that work best.
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration.
- Maintain close relationships with our entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience with ConsciousGrowth.
- Work closely with other departments to constantly improve ConsciousGrowth’s service quality.
- Participate actively in the structuring of our growing sales and account management team.
What we offer
- A high growth, ambitious fintech startup environment with an exponential learning curve.
- Full ownership of exciting and challenging projects.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform the financial industry.
- A competitive salary package.
- Partial remote work.
Who you are
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar.
- You have at least 2-3 years of prior sales or client-facing experience.
- You have strong negotiation skills and a “never give up” attitude.
- You love hard work and don’t take “no” for an answer You have the motivation and a hunger to learn.
- You’re not afraid to take on new challenges head-on.
- You’re able to look at the big picture and think creatively on how to improve processes.
- Experience with engaging and transacting with senior-level executives, C-Suite is a plus. Our customers are founders and entrepreneurs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German is required for this role.