Key Account Manager (m/f/x)
ConsciousGrowth is building the first Digital Conscious Business Bank. Our first application is next-generation, founder-friendly business lending that helps founders to retain ownership and control of their company. Our vision is to build an entire Banking platform that promotes and rewards conscious entrepreneurship. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to to join our commercial team and accompany our clients in their banking journey.
- Support in developing and optimising commercial and sales strategies for the acquisition of key account's for our Banking offering;
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with existing and potential key clients;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams;
- Communicate and collaborate with the other departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are constantly met;
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client's long-term goals; and
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts.
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and international environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Exciting and challenging projects; and
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform the financial industry.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields;
- Proven experience (5yr+) in key account management, sales, or related fields;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels, especially C-levels;
- Experience with CRM tools is highly desirable; and
- Flawless command of German and English is a must; other languages is a plus.