ConsciousGrowth is a Fintech company on a mission to revolutionize the way venture companies can scale their business. We help founders fund the growth of their business by providing them with fast and affordable capital. All that without asking for equity, personal guarantees or credit scores. By funding their company with ConsciousGrowth, founders get to retain ownership and control of their company. They receive the funding they need fast. They repay based on their revenue, giving them flexibility and limiting the financial burden around repayments.
With the idea to provide our clients with the most seamless onboarding and user-experience, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our Sales and Account Management team.
- Take responsibility from day one in a fast-paced company that is successfully growing
- Manage the full sales cycle - prospecting, lead generation, qualifying, managing the sales funnel, negotiating, closing deals all day long
- Develop and execute a sales strategy based on ConsciousGrowth’s evolving needs and goals
- Help build relationships with multipliers and networks within the Start-Up ecosystem
- Track leads and sales metrics. Experiment with different approaches and use data to identify the approaches that work best
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration
- Maintain close relationships with our entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience with ConsciousGrowth.
- Work closely with other departments as to constantly improve ConsciousGrowth’s service quality
- Participate in the structuring of our growing sales and account management team
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar
- You have at least 2 years of prior sales or client-facing experience
- You have strong negotiation skills and a “never give up” attitude. You love hard work and don’t take “no” for an answer
- You have motivation and a hunger to learn. You’re not afraid to take on new challenges head-on
- You’re able to look at the big picture and think creatively on how to improve processes
- Experience with engaging and transacting with senior level executives, C-Suite is a plus. Our customers are founders and entrepreneurs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German is required for this role
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Young, dynamic and international environment
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Ability to rapidly progress within the company