Strategic Project Intern (m/f/x)
ConsciousGrowth is building the first Digital Conscious Business Bank. Our first application is next-generation, founder-friendly business lending that helps founders to retain ownership and control of their company. Our vision is to build an entire Banking platform that promotes and rewards conscious entrepreneurship. We understand a Bank as more than just financial services, but as a platform for a community to be built around. Therefore we are currently looking for a highly motivated Strategic Project Intern to support our growing team.
With the idea to provide our clients with the most seamless onboarding and user-experience, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Intern to support our Business Development team.
- Take responsibility from day one in a fast-paced company that is successfully growing
- Proactively set up new processes for managing customer accounts
- Help to create reports and analysis on a scheduled basis
- Participate in the structuring of our growing team
- You are studying business administration, economics or similar (ideally with a major in finance or controlling)
- You have prior internships or working student experience in finance
- Passionate about numbers and Excel but ready to use more tools
- Fluent in German and in English
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Young, dynamic and international environment
- Possibility to extend the role into a full-time position